Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,607   Online: 1041

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best 35mm P&S

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    My Nikon L35AF does well...and i dont want another!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Rollei 35 QZ series. Still very expensive with good specs, a good lens and lots of manual capabilities.
    Last edited by elekm; 01-05-2012 at 07:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm not into auto anything cameras as a general rule but do have a Konica AA-35 that is very pocketable and has never failed me and even has a built in flash. Also, you only need half the film. Olympus 1/2 frame vintage cameras also make great p&s cameras and are almost bullet proof.

Another is the Canon AF-35ML, the forst autofocus. No manual controls. I picked it up at a thrift as a throw in the glove box but then read the reviews and shot a test roll. The results were bang on with the reviews, the lens is great, the exposures near bang on for an averaging metering system, autofocus is not fast but is vey good and the autowind is not Leica advance competition. I've decided to pull together a filterset and find the wide angle and telephoto acc'y lenses for it, not something I'd normally do for a camera of tis type.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Fuji Natura Classica does me well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Contax TVS II is my favorite
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    35mm
    Point and shoot suggests compactness, auto exposure and - at least on later models - auto focus. The idea is you can capture a shot without adjustment to the camera or it taking up more than purse/pocket space. SLRs, even OM1 or ME sized cameras, are not pocketable with a lens attached, and even a Pentax ME with a pancake lens doesn't have lockable lens positions, so cannot be described as PAS. SLRs and manual rangefinders are not point and shoot cameras.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin