Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,892   Posts: 1,520,866   Online: 1168

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Legally,

I too am interested in seeing your work. My wife works at the Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown MA and the staff there has had many discussions of blind photographers. Perception is more than acute vision, and I'm always trying to push at the edges of perception. I'd love to experience your take on it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for the warm greeting!
    I was a very busy with classes the last few days, sorry that was not able to get back to everyone sooner.

When I take photographs, I either think about what I would want to see if I could, how I envision something of being and trying to duplicate it, or what I want to remember if my eyesight should ever be completely gone.

I really do not have much of my work online at this point, I have a Flickr account under legally blind, and I recently started uploading a few of my photos into it --only two are there right now.

Daleeman, I can not look at your photo. According to APUG, I do not permission to view that page.
    I live about 2hrs from Rickets Glen. From what I have seen, it is a place I would really enjoy visiting.
    Last edited by legally blind; 03-30-2012 at 01:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin