Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,777   Posts: 1,671,096   Online: 973

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for the warm greeting!
    I was a very busy with classes the last few days, sorry that was not able to get back to everyone sooner.

When I take photographs, I either think about what I would want to see if I could, how I envision something of being and trying to duplicate it, or what I want to remember if my eyesight should ever be completely gone.

I really do not have much of my work online at this point, I have a Flickr account under legally blind, and I recently started uploading a few of my photos into it --only two are there right now.

Daleeman, I can not look at your photo. According to APUG, I do not permission to view that page.
    I live about 2hrs from Rickets Glen. From what I have seen, it is a place I would really enjoy visiting.
    Last edited by legally blind; 03-30-2012 at 01:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin