Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,014   Online: 870

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another welcome from across the pond. You've got some great stuff in your website, looking forward to seeing some work in the galleries.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Bradford
    Robert, I am just ever so slightly jealous of where you are based.
    Bax, don't feel too bad. I was in the UK a couple of years ago (Cambridge, London), but only had my 35mm gear with me. I'm dying to come back with my LF gear.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Welcome aboard. I too live in the New Forset area and have studio connections in London, Christchurch and Los Angeles. Only work on art commissions, do not sell photographs. Now using my Sinar P. 5X4. and also use it with my Blad.

PS. When are they going to stop fooling the public by calling - Highcliffe Manor House -a Castle?
    'Determine on some course more than a wild exposure to each chance' The Bard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Howdy from Sydney, Australia. I have no idea where the new forest is, but I really liked some of the images on your website.

Seems we have a rapidly growing number of UK posters on the site. Hmmmm, how to drum up more aussies....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hello Glenn

All I can say is that us Poms are also looking forward to drumming up the aussies on the Rugby fields this coming weekend!!

Glad you like some of my pictures. Thanks for taking the effort to look.

The New Forest is mostly Heathland and mixture of ancient Oak and beech woods with also more recent (unwelcome in my book) planting of pines. It is to the west of Southampton. I really struggle to take photos there, since the best parts are so cluttered once you look properly through the camera. I see this as some skills which I need to develop to do the place justice. It is really quite flat, which is not great and also the deer and ponies eat everything they can reach so there is this continual gap between Forest floor and the bottom of the trees which can look quite ungainly. My thinking cap is still on, the batteries must be flat as I still have no answers!
    Bax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin