Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,266   Posts: 1,534,333   Online: 793

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello and welcome to both disfromage and freebern from Sydney Autralia.

Sorry we were never neighbours as many on this thread seem to be ;-) What a small world it is sometimes.

I'd love to win the lottery so I could pay off my mortgage and then set out to do a big project..... Colour me envious...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome! I'm amazed at how many people used to live near me. You didn't all leave when I moved in, did you? Was it something I did? I am planning on getting a scanner so I can post some photos. Can anyone recommend one that will handle 11x14 prints at a reasonable price? I'd consider just scanning negatives, but I put a lot of work into the prints and would rather show the finished product.

Mike and BWGirl-I will keep an eye on your activities in Wisconsin. I would like very much to join you if I can. Kenosha is not very far from me, and it would be fun to get together with you either to shoot, look at photos, or whatever.

Richard Wasserman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin