Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,081   Online: 985

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    welcome from ferndale -- home of...

well, my house.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    welcome from ferndale -- home of...
    well, my house.
    Hi , and thanks. I lived five years in Canton and read for a PhD in Applied Math at O.U. in Rochester. Worked for the big company in Dearborn for a while too.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by unohuu
    Lucius or Luke - feeling the pain of a burgeoning collection of cameras as well. I even get a free one for my 20+ years of civil service. I choose the Olympus Trip. Another in my pocket for what ever comes up situations or to donate to a family member who wants a camera. I am in Minnesota.
    Hi Luke,

Grew up accross the river in the burbs. Still have an older Olympus infinity that a family member donated many years ago. Great lens for 35mm p&s. A little to big for a pocket but, a great harsh environment companion. The film compartment is sealed with a big o-ring!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    So that's who you are...

Equipmentoholics seem to be thick on the ground here. I may be one of the worst, with 5 LF cameras, 8 MFs and 4 TFs. And I've lost count of the LF lenses - I think I brought 12 to a recent meeting...

I haven't used D-76 in a very long time. No wait - I used some ID-11 just last year!
    Hey Ole,

My wife just informed me that the next camera I buy will need to be big enough to live in. ...so, It's back on the wagon for a while.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Brad, apologies for the belated welcome. I live in Concord, just up the road from you. I take 680 every morning on my daily commute to and from Mountain View. Wicked commute but great job

- Mike

Shooter
    35mm

Try Highway 4, or not!

I'm east of you on 4.
    It won't get you where you want to go, and it's an awful commute also!
    Please think about bringing cameras out toward me in Antioch some sunny weekend. There are not-very-challenging trails at Black Diamond Mines, and, being very new to this, I'd like to learn in person! Or maybe Mt. Diablo? Or anywhere I could tag along? It's neat to find so many of you nearer than I knew, as well as finding connections with others so distant- it's a small world!

m dohoney

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    lol, I'm your neighbor on 4. Just of Bailey near the Bart station. I love the Black Diamond mines. MikeK has another place in Walnut Creek he likes.
    Non Digital Diva

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin