Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,306   Online: 862

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photography is a passion

A friend of mine from the local camera club (Merrimack Valley Camera Club), in North Andover Ma told me about this web site. I like it!!. I've been shooting since 1970. Have had many cameras. Now own Nikon F, F-2, F-3 and recently an F-4. Also shoot medium format with a Mamiya RB. Most of my shooting is in Black and white, I think I actually see in B&W, (ha ha). I have been doing my own developing for many years, have a pretty good darkroom in the basement. Tried the "D" word photography, it's ok, but nothing compares to a well processed, B&W. Browsing around this website is fantastic. The wealth of info is beyond belief. Already started a couple of strings. Seems like some great people here, plan to stay a while.

Open to any discusssions about photography.

Bart

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome Bart from Hawaii. Good to have you on board, I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do. Looking forward to seeing some of your images.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by $modelman$
    Seems like some great people here, plan to stay a while.
    Welcome. Good to see that you enjoy it here! Stay as looooong as you like

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome from the east, Ipswich, Mass.

All the way over in North Andover - and using film! Get together for coffee?
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bart, welcome from a apug newbie who is a member of the Assabet Valley Camera
    Club (Hudson, MA). Don't forget to look under Regional Focus Groups for "New England".
    There is an exhibit at the Fitchburg Art Museum described under Articles > Photographers.
    -Bill
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from another 'local' a bit west in Groton. I have a similar basement set up, and I'm in there every chance I get! Looking forward to seeing some work in the galleries.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I can figure out how to scan some of my B&W's I will try to post them in the gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good Ed, You should come over to a club meeting some night. Every Wednesday at 7:30 pm. at the congregational church in North Andover, Sept to April. (no meeting tonight). Directions are on the website. http://www.mvcameraclub.org/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome Bart. As I found out pretty soon, APUG has a great atmosphere, thanks to a wonderful community. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy to contribute as much as you want!
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Bart!
    This is a fine place with lots of knowledgable people! Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff in the gallery & to sharing your input and experience!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin