Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,874   Online: 1124

Shooter
    Multi Format

Brief Introduction

Greetings from Melbourne- Australia.
    My interest in Black and White goes back over 50 Years !!!
    My present darkroom has been in use for 23 years,it is a small shed in the bottom of our garden, it has a Telephone, Electricity ( handy for printing ) intercom to the house, Running water (no hot water, I boil a jug ) a small Bar Fridge for films of course, a radio, CD player, large PVC sink (wet bench) and a Fibre Glass sink, 2 X 4 x5 enlargers and carpet on the floor & insulation in the ceiling, a small Airconditioning unit in the wall. It is my 'Home away from home' I process only Black and white, Tri-X is my main film. That`s all for now.
    I ENJOY THE APUG Site and my contribute in the future, I do NOT have a web site.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Barrie from the other hemisphere.

Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BarrieB
    I ENJOY THE APUG Site and my contribute in the future, I do NOT have a web site.
    Greetings from Hawaii!! I have visited your country a number of times, most recently in September. Had a great time with two fellow members of APUG, Nige and Kevin; we managed to put down a few Coopers Pale Ale. I am looking forward to seeing some of your images on line.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Barrie and welcome to analog heaven.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Barrie from Sydney. Seems to be a growing bunch of Melburnians on this site. Makes me wonder what has happened to Sydneysiders....??

Enjoy.
    Glenn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin