Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,855   Online: 1056

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG!
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome.
    I suggest planning your darkroom expansion in the direction of a Jobo processor, if space allows. Developing your slide by yourself will be an added enjoyment. (Not that it isn't possible without a rotative processor, but it's better with one).
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG! I don't have a RZ67 but I do have a RB67 with the same lenses as you do.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hoi

Du meinst bestimmt ARS Imago, kenne ich auch. Dir fehlt nur noch eine 4x5 inch und eine 8x10 inch Grossformat und dann bist für die Ewigkeit gut aufgestellt;--)))

Warm welcome Armin
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG and congratulations on some very nice gear.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    WELCOME

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to use that phrase " Digital is like cooking in the microwave ". I'll use that the next time I am asked why I am using a film camera.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG Ghostman!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What a wonderful and welcoming community! Thank you everyone.

Diapositivo - I have been contemplating a Jobo Processor for C41 or E6. I'm quite happy to get the colour and slide developed professionally. My locals do a great job and I can continue to support them. I am trying to focus on BW for my darkroom and technique, even though I do shoot a lot in colour and slide.

JohnArs - ARS Imago stimmt! I warm my body by the slow-burning embers of the money I throw at photography. I have no doubt that I'll get into large format one day, I have a lot more to learn about photography before that happens though :-) I'm tempted all the time though and my Durst 1200 enlarger can take 4X5!

RichardH - go for it. I used to be a pastry chef, which I loved because it was a combination of art and science. I realised that with digital photography I loved photography, but something was missing. The Magic ingredient, the cooking process. Digital was too easy, take meal out freezer, bung in microwave, nuke, eat, feel somehow unsatisfied. With cooking, I feel the love in real food, I love giving it to people and seeing what effect good food has one them. I get the same out of analogue photography, I go shopping for the ingredients, I plan my meal, I go through the whole process, I take and make a picture with love and then I give it to someone. When you give someone (or yourself) a hand made photo, the reaction is priceless, nobody prints photos out anymore.

Anyway, the analogy is out there :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    RichardH - go for it. I used to be a pastry chef, which I loved because it was a combination of art and science. I realised that with digital photography I loved photography, but something was missing. The Magic ingredient, the cooking process. Digital was too easy, take meal out freezer, bung in microwave, nuke, eat, feel somehow unsatisfied. With cooking, I feel the love in real food, I love giving it to people and seeing what effect good food has one them. I get the same out of analogue photography, I go shopping for the ingredients, I plan my meal, I go through the whole process, I take and make a picture with love and then I give it to someone. When you give someone (or yourself) a hand made photo, the reaction is priceless, nobody prints photos out anymore.

Anyway, the analogy is out there :-)[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    It's funny you used " go for it " because that is my screen name on some sites I visit a lot.
    Best of luck on your analog shooting and printing.

Richard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin