Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,817   Online: 727

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF

Hello from Pittsburgh

Hello, APUG!

Finally making my way here as the most recent step of my descent into this addiction which started about 6 or 7 years ago after getting a waterproof digital to take fishing & camping. Slowly but surely, I've gotten more into it, picking up a dSLR 3 years ago, then my first film camera, a Canonet QL17 G-III, early this spring. I've put a few rolls through that Canonet this spring and summer, also adding a Yashica Electro (which needs some love and repair) and, most recently, a mint Canonet QL19 G-III.

Descending further into the madness, I decided to start shooting B&W negative and developing myself, and to that end, I currently have my first two home developed rolls of film (Tri-X) drying downstairs as I type this. Hopefully I'll get a scanner up and running this week and I'll be sharing some favorites from those rolls soon!

Until then, here's a few from the QL17, on Superia 400:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome! Dive in.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tri X? You are in good hands
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG Cold!
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from about an hour north of Pittsburgh. You'll find everything you need to get started here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and a warm welcome to APUG! Great photos!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Howdy good neighbor! I'm about two and a half hours north of you, if the heart of the Pa. wilds in Cameron County.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome from someone who used to venture across 22 and 30 from East Liverpool for Pirates games back in the Stargell days.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Wow, thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! It's great to see some local folks here as well. I'm actually fromabout an hour east of the city, but I figured after living right in the city for a few years, and for the internet at large, just saying Pittsburgh was close enough. As far as Cameron county, while I've never been there specifically, I've been in that neck of the woods...there's some great fishing in those parts. I'm somewhat too young for the Stargell days, with the Pirates being heart-breakingly awful for the majority of my life.

Checked out the negatives this morning and they look great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to APUG.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin