Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,540   Online: 941

Rio

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

A BIG HEY! from s.wales :)

Hey guys and girls and whom ever else may be out there!

I'm a photographic artist trying to break into the industry!!!! NOT easy but i'm not complaining-good things don't get handed out on plates willy nilly-to every tom, dick and harry.
    There are alot of brilliant photographers out there, not all of them make it.

I hope I become a successful photographic artist-who gets commissions and recognition all around the globe!!!! ONE DAY!!!!! YOU MAY OWN A BOOK ILLUSTRATED BY MOI!!!! Its nice to dream but it would be nicer to live a dream. Who said dreams don't come true. (I'm not sure if that was a question?)

I would like to start an art movement-though what that movement will be I don't know! Being apart of a group who work together as photographer/artists would be an ideal world for me, doing exhibitions around the country (world). rrrrrrrrrrrrr if only I knew more people who were photographers.

I'm waffling now! sooooooooooo, enough of this, hello to you all, I hope this is a start to new ideas.

Lets pretend we already know each other
    Speak soon
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Rio[/COLOR] x

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    welcome from Ferndale Michigan usa. What part of S. Wales are you from? I look forward to your contributions. It does not seem as if you are short on motivation or confidence -- both prerequisites for success in the art world.

Images
    welcome from the American SW.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Rio

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    your right, i'm quite motivated but i do need a good kick up the butt now and then! I can be lazy with my work-not in producing it but trying to get it seen. This forum is the first that i have been apart of, infact i never knew that you could show work! I've already uploaded some of my photographs, check them out! I'm gonna have a sneeky peek at yours now. I live in the valley's at the mo! although i'm from wales i have lived around the world. sounds good?, though not as glamourous in reality. (Dad was in the Army).

Rio

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    "to dream is to live" it makes so much sense! Its a nice thought to end the night. Cheers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Rio!!
    (Is that a Welsh name??? )
    This is a great forum! There is so much info to read that you will spend a lot of time trying to soak it all up! So tell us more about what you like to shoot and stuff!
    Again, Wlecome!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Greetings and Welcome .... happily for everyone I can't remember much Welsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello from Sydney Australia... Looking forward to your adventures in marketing stories . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rio, I checked out the images you posted -- very nice work. You may wish to google lisa spindler for her high contrast b&w portraiture. Your work has some similarity to hers.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin