Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,435   Online: 799

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg
    I live in the English Midlands in the county of Shropshire, (that's west of Birmingham and just before you reach Wales). It's a very rural community -- I live in a typical English village surrounded by the South Shropshire Hills. As such most of my work tends to be rural landscapes, although I like all forms of photography.
    Welcome from a bit further west (or east); the middle of the Pacific Ocean to be exact - Hawaii. I always enjoy hearing from those in the UK, it is a beautiful country, populated by great people. Looking forward to seeing some of your images in the gallery.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike come and join us in the 'blind exchange' - my standards are shoot and print sometimes reasonably but don't have the faintest idea of spotting, matting or any of the technical stuff other than what I've read here. It's going to be a lot of fun and interesting to hold other peoples work

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Mike come and join us in the 'blind exchange'
    Thanks for the invite! I'll have a look through the thread and hopefully join up.

Cheers

Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin