Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,350   Online: 1014

Thread: Introduction

Images

Introduction

Hello, my name is Peter and I am 19 years old. I have been visiting this site for a while now, and have submitted a few pictures here and there. This is the first time I have ventured outside of the gallery and into the forums. I have been shooting photography on and off for about a year with my Canon Rebel TI. I dont know how good I am because I have never had any formal (or even informal) teaching. Photography to me is a hobbie to escape the hassels of everyday life. I find it relaxing to go out and shoot a roll, even if none of the pictures turn out. I have a few of my pictures online, and I appreciate every comment I get (both good and bad). http://photos.yahoo.com/mullaney_peter that is the website where my pictuers are at, Please feel free to comment on any of them, I love feed back.

My Pictures

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to the fold Peter we've already met in the gallery so good to see you in forums Don't worry about "formal (or even informal) teaching" as life and experience are far more important. Plus there's loads of experts here with many lifetimes worth of experience to help on guide you on your way.

Images
    Welcome.

Tony, which is the duplicate?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Images
    Mark, Tony is going by Tom tonight
    hi!

Images
    Not Tim?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Images
    Actually he is in gangster mode T-Dawg.
    hi!

Images
    SInce he is in england wouldn't it be Tea-Dawg.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin