Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,771   Online: 1294

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images

Greetings from North Carolina

I have recently discovered this website--I have been mainly shot with toycameras since the mid 80's--really enjoy the results these cameras produce--I have appreciated the different approaches by everyone using the analog method!--MCHickman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let me be the first to say welcome, WELCOME!!!

I understand the love for the toy camera with my arsenal of holgas, brownies, and box cameras.

Eventually I would like to try one of the Horizon panoramic cameras but that's probably not considered a "toy" camera anymore.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from me also and I love the pictures produced by Holgas, so looking forward to seeing what cameras you use and your work.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Welcome from the North Carolina mountains. Nice to see a "local" show up. I use a Holga, Agfa Clack, and a Box Tengor for my toys, and they share equal billing with my 8x10 'dorff, Hassy, and Veriwide. Where in NC are you?

Patrick
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How y'all doing!!
    Welcome from Raleigh NC!
    enjoy the site
    Last edited by titrisol; 01-11-2005 at 10:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome!!
    I like toys! But I do not have a toy camera. Heck, it's all I can do to keep up with the cameras I have! haha
    Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the gallery! Welcome!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin