Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,572   Posts: 1,545,647   Online: 968

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lurk no more! Welcome to APUG.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I liked the Hollywood image. How did you do that ? It looks like taken with laser beam , anyone have go and look to the image for me ?
    Welcome , I am still learning and amazed with others does. I liked your compositions , I love double basses and the acrylic guitars.
    Some young people having great and interesting times really.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    I liked the Hollywood image. How did you do that ? It looks like taken with laser beam , anyone have go and look to the image for me ?
    Welcome , I am still learning and amazed with others does. I liked your compositions , I love double basses and the acrylic guitars.
    Some young people having great and interesting times really.
    I was on tour with my dumb punk band recently and i brought my point n shoots n tons of film. This won't be of much help but when we got into hollywood i saw the highway sign and quick took out the camera and fired. the effect of dirt on the image is the filthy/dead bugs/etc on the windshield, the AE did a pretty good job and the rest is 24C D76 and kentmere 400.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin