Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,687   Online: 929

Shooter
    35mm

From South Florida , USA

Hi, I have already posted a few questions but I didn't realize there was an "introduce yourself" forum. Well here we go.

I live in Weston, Florida. This is South Florida with easy access to the Everglades National Park. I've been doing Digital for quite a while, that includes full digital and/or scanned film, but recently included full analog. I shoot exclusively 35mm format. But I am finally able to do the darkroom now. I have learned a lot in only a few months, but I do realize there are lots to go, that the more I learn, the more I realize how little I know... I am mostly a hubbiest, I have done some work for profit but I am not a professional. I am enjoying the darkroom so much that is is competing and taking the time from my digital workflow enjoyment... :-) I have trully a passion for photography analog or digital since I was a kid but finally been able to accomplish many of the things I always wanted to do. My Darkroom is in my home bathroom but good enough to do what I want. I wish I didnt have to build and dismantle it every weekend but I rather do that, than fighting with the wife.... She hates it.

Is it ok to ask many questions or does that come accross as annoying ? I know many are already answered in past threads but for lack of experience, sometimes I require a dumb down version of the problem/answer to fit my level of knowledge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, it is not ok to post annoying questions. All questions must be thoroughly researched, whole internet queried, APUG posts all investigated and external references all traced. Manufacturers and vendors must always be queried first. Oh ya, you shouldn't ask questions if you don't have a degree in art history and chemistry, either. Having apprenticed with Ansel Adams a plus, but that can be negotiated....

Just kidding.... Welcome to APUG and ask away! Making your point clear on why you are asking may help cut down on flames (which doesn't happen all that often). You can't please everybody. Ask anyway.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello and welcome to APUG from western Mass.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and warm welcome to APUG! I love the darkroom.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin