Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,190   Online: 692

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Welcome! I love New Mexico, have spent a lot of time there plan to spend much more! In fact we will be there for the alternative process show in June.
    Enjoy the site.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Glad to hear from my fellow New Mexicans

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am disappointed to hear that there isn't much of an artisitic photo community in the Albuquerque area. Maybe we just need to create one.

I pretty much agree with you on the camera stores. I've been to both Camera & Darkroom and Kurt's. They will do in a pinch, but supplies are a lot less expensive other places, even with shipping.

Thanks to everyone for their hello's.

Allen

Shooter
    Large Format
    AllenR,

Small correction APIS is July 7th to the 9th PhotoArts Santa Fe July 8 to 17.
    A lot going on all over Santa Fe. About 150 show up for APIS run by Bostick and Sullivan. A great cross section of alt process materials to look at.

Jan Pietrzak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, Allen!
    Well, I've never been to New Mexico, but I know where it is and would not mind seeing it one day!
    This is a great place to find answers, people and even a joke or two (see the joke thread). Look forward to seeing your work in the gallery!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jan,

Thanks for the update on APIS. I've known about APIS for a while, but I've never lived close enough to make attending a realistic option. No excuses now! I'll keep an eye on the B&S website for the details.

Allen

Shooter
    Large Format
    AllenR,

As part of the staff of APIS (have been since 1999) I will be looking forward to seeing you and any of the other APUGers' in Santa Fe for 2005. My wife Gale and I have been helping Melody and Richard make this all happen. Move that table, loose that chair, post that sign, that person did not fill out the form, you name it we do it. We look forward to it every 2 years. And it is a fun weekend. Lots of prints and lots of good friends to vist with. Good food and lots to drink.

Again I look forward to meeting you and all the rest of you that are comming.

Follow the information at Bostick and Sullivan 'SEE YOU ALL IN SANTA FE'

Jan Pietrzak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Jeanette,

New Mexico is a great place, it has a little bit of everything, just like APUG!

I have some work out on the web if you are interested. The link is in my profile.

Allen

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I moved to Santa Fe just after the 2003 APIS. Now I live very close to the plaza and will be able to walk to most of the events. This is going to be a great summer. If anyone needs anything in Santa Fe, just let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin