Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,115   Online: 878

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi, Edwin. I'm on the next block over, in Shreveport. Welcome to APUG.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dallas, here. And yes, I actually live in Dallas itself, not one of the suburbs.

When I retire - it's back to San Antonio, but another day ...

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome!!
    I'm from...erm...Wisconsin! haha Ok...not everyone can be from Texas! All the cows here would get lonely!
    Welcome to APUG, Edwin!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker
    Is this the complete inventory of Texans then?

Welcome Edwin!
    Not yet...

Displaced for a while, but born in Longview, then resided in Baytown, Ft. Worth, and Dallas, and still a Texan at heart, wherever I am. My family's all still there, so I get back.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi from Waco! Just went through there Sunday as my parents live in Copperas Cove. How did you pick Gatesville?
    JeffW.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome from nowhere near Texas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Elox
    Hi from Waco! Just went through there Sunday as my parents live in Copperas Cove. How did you pick Gatesville?
    Hello, Jeff,

I relocated my family from northeast Kansas to Gatesville so my wife could be closer to her father and mother who are getting older and are not in the best of health -- plus it gave me an excuse to get out of a job I didn't like (jounalism isn't any fun when you reach the front office -- too political). So now I have a (unfortunately not photo-related) job in Waco that allows me the time I need to pursue my fine-art photography and work on my book projects (all things that have for too long been on the sidelines because of the demands of running a newspaper).

Thanks for the welcome,

Edwin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome Edwin from Hawaii!! Sorry, not close to Texas, but I was born in Texas, my entire family, minus me, lives there. So, I guess I have some tie to the state. BTW, did you know there is a small town named "Texas" in Queensland, Australia. Yes, it is just north of New England. Funny about geography.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the welcome, Robert.

Texas seems to be a great place so far. I left Hawaii about twelve years ago (went to Kansas), and I miss it alot.

Edwin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin