Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,498   Online: 986

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Hello from Kiev (Ukraine)

Hi, guys! I'm a digital photographer from Kiev with more than 5 years experience.
    Came to this forum by friend's recomendation.

Also i'm an engineer and want to hear some feedback about my invention for photographers. It's a first LED Flash for Smartphones and Tablets. I'm planning to launch that device at kickstarter soon.

What do you think about such device? Do you really need a powerful flash for camera phone? How much will you pay for external flash?
    Hope thread's moderator will allow to post a few photos of device and test pictures

Thank You!
    Vlad.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, and welcome to the Forums. This part of the Forum is actually dedicated to "Analogue" photo work, i.e. using film, chemical processing, optical printing, etc. You'll probably get much more interest if you post your ideas on the sister site for digital photographers, www.dpug.org. Good luck with your invention.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to APUG!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG

We can cure your digital addiction, and get you on the path to real photograph with film.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Ha-ha, guys. That's cool!
    Thanks for greetings.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin