Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,857   Online: 944

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and a warm welcome to APUG!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome from the 3rd coast I love my Nikon FG, my favorite film slr.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hi and welcome!

I used to live in the Central Valley and remember some great light there. Now live on the coast.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanx for the warm welcome!

Jon Shiu - yes there is some great light here! The golden hour is terrific, the smog and particulate matter in the air makes for some amazing sunsets, lol! Haze can be an issue mid day, but I don't shoot much then.

-Xander

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin