Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 727

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This one is from almost 9 years ago. It was actually done as a test shot, but I never got around to doing the "real" one. I wanted a shot of all of my cameras, with one of them taking the picture. There were 3 or 4 missing from the shot and I've added almost 10 since then, I think.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wayward cams.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	613.1 KB 
ID:	71754

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    This one is from almost 9 years ago. It was actually done as a test shot, but I never got around to doing the "real" one. I wanted a shot of all of my cameras, with one of them taking the picture. There were 3 or 4 missing from the shot and I've added almost 10 since then, I think.

Bethe:

The Graflex SLR looks like it is just about to devour the little 35mm SLR (Pentax?) in front of it.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    Let's forget all the language barriers and simply post photographs. Photography is an universal language!!

Anyone has got a analogue self portrait to show?? You're welcome!!
    Amen to that.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

You're beautiful

Also, that graflex SLR is almost as big as you! Lol

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you, Stone! I can't believe my great-grandfather hauled that old Graflex around. That thing is heavy!
    Matt - The little SLR in front of it is a Pentax ZX-5. I gave it to my ex when we split up and I think he passed it to his sister (which is fine with me, hope she uses it). I still have all the others in the shot plus a few. Maybe it's time for a new SP before I move.
    The one on the tripod is the one that took the picture, btw. I shot into a mirror, if you haven't figured that out.

Shooter
    Large Format
    The one on the tripod is the one that took the picture, btw. I shot into a mirror, if you haven't figured that out.
    Bethe,
    If you shot into a mirror, why is the image not reversed left to right? Or did you do a flip around in PS somehow (don't even know if that's possible since I'm fairly ignorant in PS)?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by silveror0 View Post
    Bethe,
    If you shot into a mirror, why is the image not reversed left to right? Or did you do a flip around in PS somehow (don't even know if that's possible since I'm fairly ignorant in PS)?

No Photoshopping that I can see. Tripod mounted camera in front, self timer and ... bingo! A winning portrait indeed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's one of those special mirrors that doesn't reverse lettering I expect.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yep. They cause special negatives that go upside-down in the enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here is mine. Nothing special, but I don't have any other.
    Taken with Rolleiflex couple of years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me_by_darkosaric.jpg  

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin