Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,782   Online: 730

Shooter
    Multi Format

Back from Yosemite

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank all of you who responded to my post a number of weeks back regarding my trip to Yosemite and provided advice for photographing there.. Your tips and suggestions were spot on and we had an awesome trip to an incredible place - no smoke luckily. We ended up hiking just about 60 miles during the trip and went through so much film, mostly b&w with experimentation with filters. It was our first time there and absolutely loved it. Now i would like to call on some of you again to help ensure that the precious emulsions are handled with care.

I recently relocated to Connecticut and need to find a quality lab locally to develop the film. I have done a number of rolls myself but would prefer a pro handle this development. I am hoping to find a lab possibly located between Hartford and New Haven if any of you could give a referral. I am not oppossed to mailing it out, but it would be nice to find a place local.

So if anyone is local to the area and could give a referral it would be appreciated. Also, wasn't sure which forum to place this post.

Thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad your trip went well.

Just a suggestion - start a new thread in the Black and White Film and paper sub-forum with a title like "Good B&W lab in Connecticut needed" and repeat your request there.

It will be way more likely to be noticed by those who might be able to help.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin