Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,958   Online: 774

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl A View Post
    Thanks everyone! By the way, I was born in Calgary and I've lived in Montreal so I'm not one of those Torontonians who think the CN Tower is the centre of the world (do those people really exist?)
    Yes - just ask anyone on the west coast who has had to participate in a 9:00 am (Toronto time) skype session or conference call.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Mihai, this is the same Karl who did the Steve Sherman course at Elevator with you, nice to see you here! How is the darkroom work coming along?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Yes - just ask anyone on the west coast who has had to participate in a 9:00 am (Toronto time) skype session or conference call.
    Perhaps if your little corner of the country was a tad more relevant, the conference call would have been on pacific time.

Welcome Karl from Toronto.

And yes, I am one of those people.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, Karl.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I love Canadian Rock Group Rush very much and I listened at an underground rock station , 1970s Canadian Jazz Rock Groups , best music I have ever heard. Any Canadian give me or help me to these groups names ?
    My icq name was drumheller , a fossil city from BC. I was listening British Rock Group Clapton's Cream and Ginger Baker was busy to destroy the drum hardware , scraping the skins and breaking the sticks.

Umut

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mustafa, a small point, but Drumheller's in Alberta.

Alberta has oil and cowboy's. B.C. has trees and marihuana. Toronto has the CN tower and any moneymen who haven't moved to Alberta chasing oil $$$. And TO has Elevator and Bob Carnie, the only things that might convince me to visit some day.

Quebec has poutine, Nova Scotia has fiddlers, the north has polar bears. A very diverse lot, even in our stereotypes.

Good to have another Canuck aboard, Karl.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Sly, wonderful. I found a woman in Illinois , she kept saying , come and get me. I was very busy to design my 5000 series duraluminum dory , I was saying I will cross the ocean , enter the canadian bay and than enter to river system and reach to danville hell. I got the us visa and the ticket and that morning I said there is shit in the US and went to the work .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Mustafa, a small point, but Drumheller's in Alberta.

Alberta has oil and cowboy's. B.C. has trees and marihuana. Toronto has the CN tower and any moneymen who haven't moved to Alberta chasing oil $$$. And TO has Elevator and Bob Carnie, the only things that might convince me to visit some day.

Quebec has poutine, Nova Scotia has fiddlers, the north has polar bears. A very diverse lot, even in our stereotypes.

Good to have another Canuck aboard, Karl.
    And Vancouver has been to the Stanley Cup final three times in the last 45 years.

Toronto? Well, Dave Keon was my favourite hockey player when I moved here from Toronto.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks for all the welcomes, glad to be here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin