Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,491   Online: 660

Shooter
    35mm

Hey, this is Mike

Hey, heard about APUG over at the UglyHedgeHog. Thought I'd pop over. More of a digital printer, than camera man. But, still manage to get a decent shot occassionally.

I've been wanting to print some large black, and whites, 80"x80". don't really dig the b&w images from my digital, and dig the PS converted images even less. So, I'm fixin to dust off the ole 35mm OM10, get some b&w film, and see if the thing still works.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Welcome,

That'd be mighty big of a darkroom print. I'd say get your hands on something like Adox Silvermax 100 over at Digitaltruth.com, or maybe something more traditional like Kodak Tri-x or Ilford FP4 for some nostalgia. Or if you just want to put your lenses to the test, Adox CMS 20 II is always good fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Mike and welcome to APUG.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, Mike.
    Charles Hohenstein

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to the APUG jungle!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin