Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,556   Online: 1176

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUGland!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello, - and hi to the U.S. and Australian members - and also to Germany;

now we have a small Canon 8800F second hand scanner and can at least scan some oulde b&w prints, such as overlooking Lake of Constance:

Yours truly! - Take good photos everywhere - here we have most wonderful autumn colours right now!
    Jan-Peter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1974-Sep-No-21-28-Ferryboat to Bregenz - B.jpg   1974-Sep-No-21-22 Lindau Harbour-B.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome! I live near Regensburg. Bavaria is a beautiful place to practice photography!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin