Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,301   Online: 936

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Here's Jan-Peter from Lake of Constance - Southern Germany

Hi, to everyone;

- my name is Jan-Peter and we live with our little family just above Lake of Constance looking onto the Austrian and Swiss Mountains. - I am an analogue photographer in the third generation already. My grandad had a Rolleicord, my father a Practika and I have a Contax system and also a Hasselblad 500 with four magazins and the 30mm, 50mm, 80mm and 150mm CF-lenses and a 2xMutar.

- We always have been enlarging in black&white, and as a little child I was switching the photos from the developer into fixing bath until late nights when pa had taken photos for the kindergarden in the early sixties. And we also have still brilliant transparencies froms these days.

- We take photos here and there, privately - such as a diary - and still do analogue photo-albums, however, I also enlarge as big as 20x20" and 20x24" sizes on Ilford MGW warmtone glossy in recent years.

- Unfortunately at this moment we do not have any mean to scan photos or either negatives; however, we are looking forward to a small second hand Canon scanner.

I am happy to share this wonderful hobby and interest with so many people world-wide.

Thanks for reading! - Have fun while taking and developing any analogue photos!!
    Jan-Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and a warm welcome to APUG. Looks like you done analog for a long time.

Jeff

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome Jan-Peter,

Sounds like you've belonged here a long time.

Even a blurry, badly taken phone-camera picture - of a print that came out of your darkroom - would be highly appreciated here.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome Jan-Peter, from a coastal town in southern Australia. Where you live sounds utterly idyllic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ThankYou for your kind welcome here! - Thanks also for encouraging me to put in a poor copy of one of my latest enlargements taken with my little cell-phone as Bill suggested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-Aug-East-Dean.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	549.5 KB 
ID:	75802

This little copy shows a scene in East Dean, West Sussex, England, taken with an Ilford SFX-200-IR, with a 715 nm infrared-filter, enlarged on Fomabrom Variant 111 - glossy in Neutol WA on a Durst M 605 BW enlarger.

Enjoy the coming days - and autumn colours!

Jan-Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Willkommen Jan-Peter!
    ________

Regards
    Folker

MonoArt - fine photographs

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hallo Jan-Peter willkommen auf Apug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Jan-Peter and welcome to APUG. Cell phone to web was a good idea.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    G'day Jan-Peter, another wave from Australia!
    The first few lines you wrote, of living above Lake of Constance overlooking the Austrian and Swiss mountains, set my heart racing: I can but just imagine the views that so many pay a fortune to travel to, to absorb — "just once". Have a ball with us here on APUG!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin