Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,266   Online: 739

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank goodness you've returned!! We've waited and waited, and not posted anything new for 10 years. But, really, welcome back. Interesting about the number of digital files you've accumulated and not done anything with, and the consternation with the camera itself. It's ironic that some folks with digicams will look at my view camera as if it were the most mysterious thing in the world, while I'm thinking how much their circuit boards and auto-everything DSLRs make my hair hurt.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jovo View Post
    It's ironic that some folks with digicams will look at my view camera as if it were the most mysterious thing in the world, while I'm thinking how much their circuit boards and auto-everything DSLRs make my hair hurt.
    Hear! Hear! I'm with you on that one. But I've not experienced much "hair hurt" these days as there's less and less of it.

Welcome back, Nancy. Good to have you. Shoot lots.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ah, you are all so very nice. And thank you all for holding the forum while I was out galavanting. I do have one friend who is a filmie, I'll have to see if I can entice her to join up. I honestly did try to get back into the film world a while back, even signed up for a darkroom class to refresh myself. Unfortunately I was the ONLY one who signed up so they cancelled. Thank you again for the warm welcome back.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    From 2003 to 2013 , I lost half of my hairs and all turned in to grey. Still dont have a decent camera , still did not process even a roll of film , kodachrome , ektachrome gone , there were two big economic crises in usa , obama is new president. Same 50 persons and few new ones air bombing the threads.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome back to APUGland!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin