Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,808   Online: 1072

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Emotional weather reports

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    Jake. How ya?
    APUGging merrily on high so all good thanx!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    BTDT, but AF regs specify a larger canopy to canopy distance with non hostile (our own) planes to prevent cracked canopies at the taxpayer expense.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back Chris! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing and 'here you are!'
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but it is great for you to be back, you have been a staple of this great APUG family for a long time you were sorely missed.

Will you be starting up CIM again? CHEERS!
    Sourdough, salami and blue cheese... and 2 dogs drooling with such sad, sad eyes. ... they're working me... they know I'll cave!

APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good to see you, Chris.
    Forewarned is forearmed... 4x5 is a gateway. You can skip 5x7, but you'll want to spend a little time at 8x10 before hitting the really big stuff.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey, guys. Well, I always wanted to end up at 8x10 when my rich uncle decide's to give me that Guggenheim.

As for CiM, I don't see that coming back anytime soon. It seriously drained any possibility for my own personal work. I was always hunting down new participants and coming up with ideas and spending so much time in front of this flat screen. I would rather be behind the one I use to focus.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    Hey, guys. Well, I always wanted to end up at 8x10 ...
    In that case I think it is in a Stetson. Besides it would look better than the cap in your avatar.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin