Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,456   Posts: 1,570,597   Online: 828

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really enjoyed this thread.

and, hi Hans! LTNC!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi David,

I'm sure we've crossed paths on APUG over the last 9+ years that I have been here. There has been a lot of change in my life over the last 9 years, but APUG has always been here. I don't post much, but I do read a great deal about the experiences of other film photographers through APUG. It is a part of my life, as are you and the other APUGgers who have enjoyed another decade in film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Almost 10 years for me as well, David. Sure doesn't seem like it. I've met a number of APUG folks in person and am grateful for those and the other connections I've made as well as the incredible information (much of it anyway) I have found on this forum. I'm washing some prints now and am about to crack open an IPA so here's to another 10 years.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I'm embarrassed, I've not hit 2 years and have more posts... Eep! I should be shooting more! except that sometimes in posting WHILE I'm shooting... Hah!

This place saved my life in a way. Without APUG I think I would be lost.
    No, that is the sign it is working. We are all lost. You just haven't been here long enough to realize it.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I remember at the APUG conference I had to drive Simon Galley, Tim Rudman and Les McLean over to an event. I was worried that an accident would set traditional photography back 50 years!

Everything went great and we had a few drinks by the keg later that evening.

Good times!
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This post was delightful to read. While I have been here for only 5 years, I have sure enjoyed it. It is always a sad day to read of a member's passing.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So....how about making a bit more use of the chatroom again...for old times sake?
    Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clogz View Post
    So....how about making a bit more use of the chatroom again...for old times sake?
    Hans
    They need an app that allows me to chat on my phone
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clogz View Post
    Hans
    I think I use to chat whilst at work... with revised seating arrangements (open plan!) that's not really possible. just tried it and it doesn't work for me anyway!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chatroom doesn't work in my current browser 'Opera'... Says 'app is not supported'. Wonder if other browsers might work.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin