Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,489   Online: 1065

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hello ... Also from Adelaide

Things certainly have changed in the past four years.

About 3 years ago I managed to score a heart attack which tends to alter many aspects of your life and the things you see as important. Photography has always [since 8years old] held a magical fascination and I'm happy to say that fascination has been fully rekindled of late with a chance visit to this site.

I shoot on all formats 35 - 6x6 and 4x5 but I suppose my favourite is my 6x6 kit .

It is excellent to see other Australian photographers here on this list and I also noted a fellow photographer from here in Adelaide.

I opened up my darkroom the other day for the first time in 3 years and the rats, mice and spiders no longer recognised me.

Anyway nice to be part of this forum and hope to contribute from time to time.

Steve
    Steve

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome Steve from Hawaii!! I'm glad to see that you found us, and I hope you will enjoy being part of our little group. FWIW, I was just over in your area a few months ago; I drove through Murray Bridge on the way down to the Great Ocean Road. I am considering driving from Adelaide to Alice Springs and return this coming October.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hola!
    From California.

Wonder when Uncle Dick will make it to APUG?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Robert,
    Thanks for the welcome. If you do drive to Alice springs ask the local people in the Alice to give you directions to Coroberee Rock [about 60ks from Alice]

Also visit Coober Pedy, it is a very interesting place.
    Steve

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Steve. I've actually been to Alice Springs twice, and I'm always looking for new ideas. I was thinking Tennant Creek as well. But, October is still a long way off. I do have to be in Victoria - Bright - towards the end of the October.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome Steve. Great to have another Aussie on board.
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Steve, and welcome from across the ditch.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Howdy Steve from another Aussie. I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    Howdy Steve from another Aussie. I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here.
    Carol, you tease.... Which part of Australia? I can't tell from your public details.

I'm in Sydney

Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Steve, welcome to the site. You are helping with the Aussie APUG group, there must be 9 or 10 of us now... 2 in Sydney, 3 in Adelaide, 2 in WA and the rest in Melbourne.

Then there's Roteague in Hawaii... He's been here so often he should get an Aussie passport...

Enjoy your time here.

Glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin