Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,267   Online: 893

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello and welcome, Konstantin. I'm just north of Toronto. We sometimes have Toronto get togethers; you should come.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello from Richmond, Va.

Jeff

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello from further left than Matt, on Vancouver Island. APUG is terrific! Just watch out. It's addictive. I own 3 times as many camera now as I did when I joined.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Many thanks to all of you! I couldn't even imagine how close the APUG to my home was

I sold some of my film cameras and selling more. Not because I gave up on film, but because I like to have few cameras and lenses to be able to concentrate on how to get the best from them.
    But it is hard no to try some new format.

I have met one person whom I met in Toronto to learn about wet printing. Very helpful. Burlington Camera Store personnel is also great source for me not only for darkroom supplies. It would be nice to see another knowledgeable people in analog photography.

Konstantin. Or just Ko.
    my Film Flickr. aslo, using enlarger, in the darkroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ko, welcome to APUG from another Canadian (although living much further west (or east?) than anyone else). Mostly from Manitoba, but I've also lived in Toronto -- never made it to Milton though!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Hello from further left than Matt, on Vancouver Island. APUG is terrific! Just watch out. It's addictive. I own 3 times as many camera now as I did when I joined.
    Yeah, I hear that! And I swear they start to breed when you leave them alone too long. I found a lens today that I have no clue how I got it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin