Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,114   Online: 1034

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wsboyette View Post
    Now that's the gimmick ! An 8x10 field view camera ! Never used one before. I have an instructional video on how to use the view camera's movements, and would like to learn how some day. Bet you could pick up that field view camera now reasonable, since film has kind of fallen out of mainstream use..... I might could go for at least a 4x5, anyway - just saw some great deals on some Toyos on ebay ;-)
    Starting up with 4"x5" format is like getting a little bit pregnant!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Starting up with 4"x5" format is like getting a little bit pregnant!
    LOL ! I see a nice Toyo 4x5 on ebay for $200, and a Nikkor lens for it for $250. Shame I don't have the $$ to get one now, that outfit would open up a whole new universe of capabilities beyond that of my existing equipment !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome I've been photographing since 1952
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin