Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,057   Online: 848

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Nikki,
    I love Las Vegas, It is my city of choice....I am a large format photographer and street documentary photographer here have taught in the public schools here and have taught photography in the college system here. Am presently working on two large format projects and one street photography project......it is a great and vibrant town if you know your way around.....the surrounding desert is the work of a life time if you want to get involved....it is not for the faint of heart....welcome

Dave In Las Vegas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    Hey Nikki! I have an old AE-1 and I have an Elan 7e! I love my Elan 7! It's a great workhorse...really versatile! I also do some medium format, too.

So...welcome to APUG! What kind of stuff do you like to shoot? This is a great place to find answers, make friends and learn tons!
    I'm really new to photography. I haven't found a subject I love to shoot yet so I guess I shoot a little bit of everything from my kids to the nearest cactus! Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wooten
    Hi Nikki,
    I love Las Vegas, It is my city of choice....I am a large format photographer and street documentary photographer here have taught in the public schools here and have taught photography in the college system here. Am presently working on two large format projects and one street photography project......it is a great and vibrant town if you know your way around.....the surrounding desert is the work of a life time if you want to get involved....it is not for the faint of heart....welcome

Dave In Las Vegas
    I haven't spent much time in the desert but this year is my year to get out there and *see* Las Vegas and Nevada. I have lived here so long and have never bothered with much other than the tiny details of my life. Do you exhibit your work here in town?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Greetings. I am mew as well but it seems like an excellent place for answers and discussion. Good luck.
    http://www.eyecaramba.com
    http://gordisdead.blogspot.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Nikki. Welcome aboard from another Nevadan. Las Vegas is indeed a conundrum. I could spend a month there and never find a photo and others go into artistic overload as soon as they dis-embark. Jim in Tonopah Nevada.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Nikki. Welcome from Hawaii!! I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, there are just a fantastic group of people here.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin