Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,682   Posts: 1,548,516   Online: 851

Shooter
    Multi Format

Hello from Chico, California

Hello, everyone. I found this forum a month or so back, and I've been reading copiously. So far, I'm impressed; this seems like a great forum. I'm currently using Nikon 35mm and a Mamiya RB67, but I'm planning to purchase a 5x7 outfit as soon as I can save up the money. I shoot primarily nature images, but I also enjoy portrait work and family snapshots. My website is in my signature. It's currently under construction, but you can get a sneak preview by going to The Gallery Page.

Sean, thanks for putting together a fantastic community!

Greg

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Welcome

Welcome Greg-Yes;you found the right place. Know Chico very well as I have some property up in the highlands. Great town at the foot of the Sierras. Have a good time while you are here!
    Regards, Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, Greg!
    I love the corncrib and the icicles & cascade photos. Beautiful! This is a great place to meet others with similar intersts to yours. So, again, welcome!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heya!

I used to have family in the Yuba City/Calusa area. Also in the Grass Valley area. Nice to see some *real* northern californians around.

Matt (from San Jose)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, Greg.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin