Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,262   Posts: 1,680,649   Online: 1029

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hello from Denver

Hi, I am Paul Sorensen from Denver. I have been visiting the site for a while now and then, but have really started to look around the last few weeks on the advice of Cheryl Jacobs.

I am the manager of Denver Darkroom, a photography school in Denver and I also teach beginning photo classes for the darkroom. We predominantly teach film photography, although we are seeing more growth on the digital side right now. If anyone is curious, you can visit our web site at http://www.denverdarkroom.com.

I am here, however, for my own benefit as a photographer and because I love to discuss photography. I look forward to meeting lots of interesting folks and learning as much as I can.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Paul!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Paul! Welcome to APUG from a few miles down the road in Castle Rock.
    -Grant

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello and welcome from further down the road (Colorado Springs).
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Howdy, Paul. Welcome to APUG.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Paul! Welcome to APUG!!
    It should take you a while to wade through the gazillions of posts, but once you do, you will have a multitude of answers!

What kinds of photos do you shoot? Looking forward to seeing your photos in the galleries!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
    What kinds of photos do you shoot? Looking forward to seeing your photos in the galleries!
    Currently mostly landscape and environmental. I don't have much scanned at this time because I shoot almost all medium format and don't have an appropriate scanner for the task. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Paul, from another bit further down the track in West Australia. Welcome to APUG!
    Kind regards, Nicole

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Paul, great to see you here! Just finally managed e-mail access, though it's a bit more complicated on a few too many 1664's at the Pride of Paddington! Had some bangers and mash just for you this week.

Looking forward to talking with you when I return. Just finished up a portrait session, and workshops begin tomorrow, so it's business (mostly) until I return to Denver.

- CJ

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum. I am originally from Colorado Springs, but I got tired of the snow, so I now live in sunny Hawaii. I think you will really enjoy being on this forum.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin