Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,771   Online: 1054

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from L.A.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 418E
    ps: I'll explain the "418" story soon. It's a long one.

Now I am curious. Can't you tell us now?
    Welcome and best wishes,
    James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    No worries 418. Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the west, at the moment, wet and rainy Hawaii!!! BTW, do you have a name, or do you prefer to be called just 418E.
    Anyone else getting sick of Robert constantly reminding us that he lives in Hawaii. I vote he be forced to live next to an oil refinery in NJ for a month or two the next time he brings it up.

welcome 418e from here on the beautiful border of Detroit, next to those twin boulevards of driving pleasure woodward and 8 mile. It's wonderfully overcast with a mild orange haze, punctuated by the delicate murmmerings of traffic and the forced air furnace. Temp is a balmy 40f and the brown lawns are showing signs of resurrection.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    Anyone else getting sick of Robert constantly reminding us that he lives in Hawaii. I vote he be forced to live next to an oil refinery in NJ for a month or two the next time he brings it up.
    The welcome matt is always open for you John, anytime you want to feel the sunshine.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG from Glenn in Sydney, Australia.

Enjoy your time here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin