Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,119   Online: 1127

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    George - We'll have to meet sometime, we're practically neighbors. Last year I set my parents up in a seniors community in Westhampton that's 1/4 mile from Exit 5. About 6 miles from my place. They used to be in Doylestown, 43 miles away.

Panchromatic- I should be able to cope with the digicam (it's a subspecies of Pentax Optio). Lord knows, I use much more complicated software on a daily basis.......... then my emotions kick in, I get mulish, I refuse to pick up the 75 page manual, I twirl and push some controls but can't find a menu that makes sense, put the damned thing down, and go get something "easier"........ a vintage film camera! This isn't really a film vs. digital thing. But I think if I understand focusing, shutter speeds and f stops, operating the camera should be semi-intuitive.

Cheers,
    Jonathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, Jonathan!
    You are among others of similar ilk! haha! De-cloaking.... must be a Star Trek fan, too! haha
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stark raving
    Last year I set my parents up in a seniors community in Westhampton that's 1/4 mile from Exit 5. About 6 miles from my place. They used to be in Doylestown, 43 miles away.
    My grandparents are in a senior community in south hampton called leisuretown... nice place, but the people drive toooo slow haha
    --Ryan

"The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance." ~Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    Garden State Parkway, Exit 114 or Exit 117!

hehehe
    Chesapeake Bay Bridge, last exit before bridge, 1.4 miles south on rt 8, never bothered to learned the exit No.
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin