Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,580   Posts: 1,545,760   Online: 1061

Thread: Hello!

Shooter
    35mm

Hello!

After hearing lots of wonderfull things about this site and it's members I decided to take a look myself and see what it's like. Unfortunately I kind of like it which will almost certainly lead to at least 20 min more surftime a day.
    Which I will definately need to get to grips with Large Format and building a darkroom. Having shot a digital SLR for the last two years this will definately be quite a steep learning curve but I trust this site and its members will be very helpfull along the way!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodhán
    Having shot a digital SLR for the last two years this will definately be quite a steep learning curve but I trust this site and its members will be very helpfull along the way!

I also was shooting digital before. Now, with the help of this site, I have been developing my own BW film for 6 months; now putting some money aside to get a used enlarger

Welcome onboard!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG. I think you'll find lots of helpful and friendly people here, all more than willing to help you recover from digititus.

As a side note, it's very helpful to know where people reside (e.g. country and city), and a little about them. If you click on the "Member Links" tab at the upper right, there's a selection that allows you to edit your profile.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks! Added some info on me...
    Maybe getting back into film will help me develop and learn alot more. It will definately make me more conscious of what photography is about.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Sydney Australia.

Enjoy your 20 mins of APUG time each day. It may turn out to be the best 20 mins you spend on yourself.

Glenn

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin