Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,861   Posts: 1,583,172   Online: 731

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would your Incrediblelity give me a tip about THIS lottery. Many thanks Your Precious:
    http://www.euromillions.be/default.a...en&pageid=home
    We cannot change how the cards are dealt, just how to play the hand...
    Randy Pausch

Images
    LMAO Okay smarty pants how do I get the diet pepsi/snot mixture off my screen and out of my keyboard.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    EWWW!!! GROSS!!!
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Oh, would you, could you send to me a piece of cloth or some artifact that you've touched? It would be a daily reminder to remember my humble place in the order of things where the natural superiority of others (even magazine publishers) shines like the sun. I'm thinking of giving up photography because I'll never be as good, smart, fine-looking, talented or up-myself as others.

I'd like to climb the summit of all human achievement and look down on all you other mere mortals, but alas and alack, the position seems to have been already taken. Could you just tell me one thing, please: What's it like to be better and smarter than everyone else? Thank you in advance for your magnaminious answer. I humbly await your reply.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh great one, do you think we're worthy enough to succionate your penile appendage?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv
    Oh great one, do you think we're worthy enough to succionate your penile appendage?
    You obviously dont have dogs......

BTW, you all should not be too impressed, while noblebeast is rightly proud of his omniesence, I am the dog trainer....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Questions, questions, QUESTIONS! You see? You see why I have remained in the shadows all this time? It never fails: as soon as my munificence is allowed to burst forth with it's natural holy glow, it attracts all manner of pesky life forms who wish to suck the precious rivers of creative juices from me as if I were their momma's teat! I will not allow myself to be sucked dry of all my natural gifts in the service of such mundane noodles.

Oh, all right:
    Marc - add all the numbers of your birthdate together, divide the sum by any prime number not containing a 4, then multiply that number by the average number of times you sneeze and fart simultaneously during a given week, excepting ones containing a major holiday. Write that number down on a slip of paper and put that slip, along with a headless doll, a telephone with a bell ringer and a frog's bicuspid into a rucksack and swing it over your head until your arm feels like it will fall off, counting all the revolutions. Add this number of revolutions to your other sum and you will have the winning numbers for your lottery.

David: Sorry mate, you can't know it till you are it.

MHV: That's a grace with which few are blessed (dammit!)

Mark: Contact MHV, I hear he's really good - maybe he can succionate it?

And Bob Fowler: Thank you so very much for the unsolicited promotion.
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Images
    Not I feel even more inadequate than usual!

Konical

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noblebeast
    then multiply that number by the average number of times you sneeze and fart simultaneously during a given week, excepting ones containing a major holiday.
    One small clarification for the unworthy oh magnificado.....did you mean farts with major holidays, or weeks with major holidays?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    One small clarification for the unworthy oh magnificado.....did you mean farts with major holidays, or weeks with major holidays?
    We're talking about Belgium here, so what does that tell you, Jim? Obviously, if Marc speaks predominantly Flemish it's weeks with major holidays, and if he speaks mainly French it's farts with holidays. It's so much work trying to drag your simple little minds up to somewhere near my level, but I do it because of my large heart.
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin