Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,751   Posts: 1,670,610   Online: 944

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wfe
    Welcome Stephanie. This is a great "global" community with common interests. I am sure you will enjoy it.
    Hi Stephanie,

let me be the first person to welcome you from outside the USA. APUG truly is global.

With some of your disclosed details, I can't wait to hear some of the enthusiastic hello's you'll likely receive from some our our European members...

Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, another thing is that I tend to keep European hours when I'm not working and I'm SO not working now. I may have to stop doing that, though, so that I can develop film...but I tend to stay up most nights until WAY past what should be my bedtime.

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm glad to be here. I still don't know why someone at RFF didn't tell me about this sooner...I stopped using digital two years ago. :P

To answer some questions, I take photos of everything. Kids, plants, the dog, the street, the car, the neighborhood. You name it, I've shot it. I want to do some more interesting photography as soon as I possibly can, though, now that I have my hands on a medium format camera and some rangefinders that I like. I've thought about doing a portrait series, but I don't know if I can get anyone to sit for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Stephanie, welcome to APUG!

I live in Cambridge, Iowa, which is halfway between Ankeny & Ames. Where abouts are you? I have a gallon size package of unopened Diafine powder that you can have as I'll never use it. It's been in the dark at the back of my darkroom shelf for a year or two.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hello from Europe!

Cheers

Mike

P.S. Sorry for being over enthusiastic!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Matt, livesaver. I'm in Webster City, Iowa, which is about 70 miles from Des Moines. We'll be going to Adventureland on the 10th. Could possibly pick it up from you. :P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just so everyone knows, the Meopta produces decent photos...or at least it does by the looks of the negatives. I have to find someone who can scan them and then we'll see how they turn out. I'm developing tonight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin