Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,047   Online: 1085

Shooter
    35mm

Myrtle Beach/Nashville

Wow, what a great site! I happened to come across this site from another forum this morning!
    I look forward to learning from the community, also I would be interested to know how many other people are out there around Myrtle Beach area?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome, to APUG chemist! Anything else we should know??? What kind of photos do you like to shoot?
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    35mm
    BW Girl,I used to live in wausau WI. I started out shooting entirely landscape. I have progressed into city life, concerts and people! My latest crazy is figuring out IR film, which I intend to shoot a lot of.
    I originally owned a D70 and went back to film with the F5, I also do drug design(on the chemical radiology side)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interesting! Way back, I lived in that "wonderful" military town of Jacksonville, NC! haha!

IR... yeah... I'm really intrigued by it myself!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin