Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,271   Online: 872

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    "you're not too far from the Atlanta area..."

I lived in Stone Mountain, Atlanta for a little over a year during the mid 90's before moving back to Chattanooga. I get around alot

Well, as the newest member it is probably polite to introduce myself. My name is Kostas Kranis and I live in Athens, Greece. I work as a telecomms engineer in a multinational, and spent most of my spare time with a camera in my hands.

I started photography 4 years ago, with a digital camera, but I soon realised that what I really liked was the classic B/W photography. So, I got myself a Nikon F-65 (N-65 for the States) and now I shoot with my FM or FM2n. I have the Nikkors 50mm F/1.8, 28-100mm G (when I got on vacation) and a Sigma 20mm F/1.8. In the last month or so, I try to get the wide angle out of my camera, but I cannot do it, as it keeps popping back...

I develop my B/W film at home in my dark(bath)room. When I want to post something on the net, I use a Minolta DualScan III film scanner, but just yesterday I received my Durst 670VC enlarger, so my darkroom (basement) is up and running now.

I like street photography most, but people nowadays become a bit frustrated. And I really do not like these ultra zooms...

An amateur by all means, but still I have got one or two pics that I really like. If you are interested, drop by:

www.pbase.com/kkranis

and leave a comment or two...
    Athens 2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Ka

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, I'm a Norwegian, living in New York, but I speak English.

ka

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka
    Well, I'm a Norwegian, living in New York, but I speak English.

ka
    Velkommen hit, Ka...

Nice to see other Norwegians here!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin