Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,770   Online: 993

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Sollett View Post
    Think I will kick off my shoes, if I can see them! LOL!

I'm in the city up until June, when my wife and I will relocate to upstate Delaware County. Frankly, I can't wait.
    My darkroom is currently in boxes awaiting the move. House in the city wears a SOLD sign.
    Funny thing..the house we sold was purchased by young couple...and turns out the wife went to high school with my older son!

Rob
    Rob,

There are APUG'ers on what will be "your side" of the Hudson. Look here for Flotsam and jovo. They're "regulars" here.

As to your NYC place - sounds a bit like the "circle of life" thing!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome! Happiness is a warm darkroom........
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome Rob, enjoy the company.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin