Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,613   Online: 903

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcom and good for you, sticking with film. Mind you it can be lonely out there surrounded by digis. When I see a fellow film user nowadays at any location I have an uncontrollable urge to strike up a conversation- rare beast that he/she is. Even if he/she is a 1000 yards downwind. Even at that distance you always know them. Some by the film wind-on action and manual focusing and all by the giveaway action of not looking instantly at the back of the camera for the picture they've just taken.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi RB, what cameras do you use and will you setup a darkroom, color or black and white? What did you photograph in the '70's, any specific interests?

Welcome to the site and good luck, it's never too late for a comeback in photography.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Welcome indeed. This site is a great resource, full of information. Some reliable, some less so, but by and large a very friendly group of enthusiastic photographers, passionate in their belief in PROPER photography with FILM !!

Regards, John.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome to APUG & welcome back to film. This is a great place to learn more about film photography in all its forms.

Images
    A very familiar story around here.
    This is a great place to catch up on materials and hardware availability and sources after a many year sabbatical.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to prisneyland, fish!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin