Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,492   Online: 946

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello from the Isle of Wight from another ETRS owner (not an ETRSi though).

I also found this site by accident about a year ago and it has Increased my enthusiasm and knowledge of film photography a lot.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG from the northwest of England!

There's a lot of good information on the site. I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful help and encouragement here (I have!).
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome Delphine! I'm a Londoner too (South London). This is a great place to be if you're a film user. That course at St Martin's sounds interesting - I've done a number of courses there in the past, but last time I looked they seemed to have dropped all darkroom work apart from an introductory one. I might check it out again...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by catem View Post
    Welcome Delphine! I'm a Londoner too (South London). This is a great place to be if you're a film user. That course at St Martin's sounds interesting - I've done a number of courses there in the past, but last time I looked they seemed to have dropped all darkroom work apart from an introductory one. I might check it out again...
    Hi, no I can confirm that they have a few darkroom courses going on. I used this link to search darkroom and photographic course: http://www.arts.ac.uk/ and the course I referred to is at http://courses.csm.arts.ac.uk/shortc...1&ma=10&cat=43

Also I am thinking of going back to Photofusion to get back into the swing of darkroom processing

To all,
    Thank you so so much for your warm welcome ! I am thrilled

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you for that link - good to see a little darkroom work still going on, even though they used to have reams of darkroom courses, so it's a bit of a shame. I'm looking for a short intensive course on platinum/palladium & making digital negatives, (sorry, wrong forum), which I can't seem to get my head round on my own, time as much as anything...no such courses seem to exist in the U.K!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome again Delphine, you may be interested to know that the Camera Club in Kennington, London has Darkrooms for their members use.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Delphine,

Welcome to the forum, from another Londoner.

Regards JON

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Salut Delphine! APUG-c'est le plus grande!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Delphine,

Welcome! There's no leaving you know.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Delphine from yet another Londoner!

Barry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin