Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,568   Online: 1000

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne naughton View Post
    .... with a bit of luck it should rain solid for the next 3 months.... and then stop <Grin>
    I have friends who own a farm near Yackandandah, and I know they could use the rain. I'll be in Bright in late September.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    [QUOTE=Mike Wilde;480627]From my travels through your town it can be four seasons in the same day at times.

Good to see another Minolta lurker. I don't believe that the finest gear requires the newest camera, nor a company with the biggest ad budget when the unit was originally made.

Hi Mike,

the real good thing about my SRT's is that i never get a bad picture out of them <chuckle>

wayne

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    I have friends who own a farm near Yackandandah, and I know they could use the rain. I'll be in Bright in late September.

yeah, well, they're promising us a wet winter so fingers crossed......

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome to apug from Sydney.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome from another Melburnian.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    many thanks, Kevin and Thanasis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Wayne from south east N.S.W. My son has a Minolta outfit which includes a SRT and XE1 plus 21, 28, 35, 50, 135 and 300mm lenses. All sits in the cupboard and is no longer used, just got too much stuff! The Xe1 is one of the nicest, or maybe the nicest, of all the Minolta SLR's..... hmm, maybe I'll get it out and shoot some pictures with it.
    Cheers, Tony

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    you should get all that beautiful minolta gear out of the cupboard and give it a good workout on some of those gorgeous landscapes you are blessed with up there <G> thanks for the welcome Tony....

wayne

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Robert, I have friends at Tangambalanga, just up the road from Yackandah, they have recently had some reasonable rain but nothing flash, however not far from both of those places there has been some good rain and things are starting to look up.

The Yackandah creek is currently at 66cm and steady, not exactly flood material, eh?

Mick.
    Last edited by Mick Fagan; 06-15-2007 at 06:38 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post

Robert, I have friends at Tangambalanga, just up the road from Yackandah, they have recently had some reasonable rain but nothing flash, however not far from both of those places there has been some good rain and things are starting to look up.

The Yackandah creek is currently at 66cm and steady, not exactly flood material, eh?

Mick.
    Australia certainly needs the rain. I remember last year, driving up through Myrtleford and thinking I've never seen it so dry. I'm sure looking forward to going again.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin