Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,440   Online: 825

Thread: I'm Ba ack!

I'm Ba ack!

Hello all,

The past year and a half; coming to APUG has been physically painful since I had to close my shop and go back to "work" as an accountant of all things. With no time, energy, or incentive to go out to the darkroom or even pick up a camera. Coming here just made me miss my past life sooooo much it hurt.

Well, I failed miserably in the "real world," and have come up with an alternative focus for the meat and potatoes income to re-open my shop! I got financing yesterday. Sooooo....

I'M BA ACK! How's everyone!
    Embrace **it! **it. . .just another name for fertilizer. . . Grow baby Grow!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back! Things come and go, but you are still you and thats what counts. Have fun!
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome back! It's great to see you here again... talk to ya soon in the chatroom.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Absolutely, I look forward to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good to see you back again!

Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Okay, I've been checking out the chatroom on and off all day yesterday and into the eveining. When is the current timeframe for successfully finding you all in the chatroom? Thanks for the warm welcome back.

I was going to have my feelers hurt that so few have commented; but I see that the site has sort of shifted and I'm not seeing the regulars from way back on the site or posting at all.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some of them have moved on/returned to Mars etc but others remain here in Middle Earth, so welcome back
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin