Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,348   Online: 1158

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hello from New Zealand

Well I'm not entirely new, but I haven't yet introduced myself.

I'm originally from the UK, but am living in New Zealand for a while, and as soon as I am recovered from my recent back surgery, I hope to get out a shoot a bit more of this fantastic place.

And I've just finished my website (finally! phew!) would love to get some feedback from you guys, if you don't mind!?

http://www.triplefivetwenty.com/Welcome.html

I shoot film, and digital, and I'm just about to have a go and Platinum and Paladium printing...wish me luck!
    From windy Wellington... Cheers!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hello from Hawaii. I remember you asking about going out into the wilds to do some photography. I hope you get to feeling better, NZ is a great place - I've been there a couple of times. I would love to get back down there again.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from New England. I hope all goes well with your recovery from back surgery.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from another windy Wellington resident.

If you want wild, take a hike up into the Tararuas, or maybe just a walk round the south coast by Owhiro Bay on a windy day

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    There are a few of us in the Auckland area, if you're ever up this way let us know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome from Sydney. I spent a few weeks in the South Island early this year and enjoyed it very much. Would love to go back again very soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I enjoyed looking at the website. It's very well done, and the photography's great!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt View Post
    I enjoyed looking at the website. It's very well done, and the photography's great!
    Thank you Peter, I was starting to wonder if the link didn't work!
    Thanks again for the plans as well.

I had a look at you site too, The London Eye and London Museum are stunning! Care to share the method of production?

I also loved Klaus Recumbent, he looks like he just needs a pipe and a shot of Whiskey in his paws!

Thanks again

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin