Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,266   Posts: 1,680,811   Online: 739

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks all guys! I will stay. I might even shoot some flim. I have lots of flim shots I once did but I might try it again. I taught darkroom once to children from my chair!. SEE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi curtis

it is great to see you here.
    thanks for making people think (your thread).
    i think you will like it here, there
    is a lot of knowledge floating around,
    and people will bend over backwards to lend a hand.

looking forward to more of your posts!

john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Curtis,
    Welcome to APUG - I hope you do stay and fit in.
    It must take a lot of confidence to post about your unfortunate situation on a public forum. As jnanian said, this makes others think, so thanks for that.
    I had a look at your websites - there's some great work in there. May you go on to create much more and share it with us here
    Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Curtis,
    I had back surgery from an industrial accident and spent a considerable time in bed and rehab. I know that feeling, I wrote and internetted and looked forward to the day that I would be back at it again. Some seven years later and a forced retirement and I am still working my way out of that black hole. I hope you get better and continue your interest in photography and welcome.

Curtis
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Curt,
    I am as better physically as I will ever get. That is until they can grow new spinal cords with stem-cells or other. When they do that, I will still be short two legs and will not be able to use my left side too well because of the stroke. I am enjoying my 'forced' retirement and trying to keep it clear in my mind that I am happy to have retired so young. I will stick around here because it gives me something to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin