Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,526   Posts: 1,543,909   Online: 1064

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Hello from Birmingham in the UK :D

Im new having just found APUG it seems pretty good source of info its also good to see that people are still using analogue cameras. I use an old folding Agfa 6x6 cameras, toy cameras and an beaten up old Olympus om1n and digital slr.

I've been taking photos for about 5 years and i seem to learn something new every day which is great. I love my street photography, black and white darkroom printing, and seeking out and finding new and interesting photography.

Thanks Patrick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome Patrick from Middle England. Junk the digibox and concentrate on proper photography, but most of all whatever you use, enjoy the experience.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Dave i am liking your infrared Landscapes.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi Patrick, welcome from Hawaii. I'm sure you enjoy the site and enjoy talking about all things film here.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick_takes_photos View Post
    I've been taking photos for about 5 years and i seem to learn something new every day
    Welcome Patrick. After 41 years I'm down to learning something new every week rather than every day -- but some weeks it's quite a lot...

Cheers,

Roger (do you read AP?)
    Free Photography Information on My Website
    http://www.rogerandfrances.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Roger Yeah AP is a good read you don't get to many magazines which have film cameras although i tend to just look out for good photography books

Patrick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi and Welcome from nuneaton - Just down the road!!

This is a great community with loads of knowledgeable people, what I do recommend are the print exchanges, check them out, I guarantee you'll enjoy.

Cheers

John

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome Patrick from another "Brummie" - well regionally speaking almost and at the very least were both middle Englanders with I think a camera in common as well if yours is the Agfa Isolette 1.

Cheers

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My Agfa is an Isolette 3 with non coupled rangefinder, my father was about to throw it away so i had to rescue it

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to Prisneyland-still time to sign up for the postcard exchange which I've really enjoyed taking part in.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin