Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,513   Posts: 1,543,585   Online: 1134

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The UK calling

I have been reading Practical Photography mag, back at the office and found APIG, hope you dont mind a Uk photog joining in. I am presently what you may call a mature student studying photography, I hope to join the Royal Society after that. Just bought new to me medium format, well impressed Bronica SQA, thats square format. V sexy after mainly using 35 mm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Eric (guessing from name)

We've got other Poms (that means British for you Yanks) and even another Eric! Hope you find something of interest!

Images
    Welcome to the group, there are several members from the UK here.

Brian
    hi!

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Actually Eric it is not APIG but APUG. A joke don't shoot me. Off to mix Microdol-x and then off to drink coffee.

lee\c

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello Eric, Welcome!!!
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Jeeze, we sound like a frickin 12 step meeting.

Welcome.
    dgh
    David G Hall

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yep, sure do, except we should say hi in chorus, all together now...

My name is Don and I first started having problems with my addiction to photography much earlier then I recognized. It is this thing called denial. I stole from my wifes grocery money to buy filters and film. Heck, I hadn't even gotten a camera yet. Little did I know where the insanity would take me. When I finally got here, I was sleeping on steam grates...just my Sinar, tripod, and I.

But my life is much better today...I only have thirty five cameras and haven't stolen from my wife lately...maybe it is because she left a long time ago.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dnmilikan @ Mar 13 2003, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ... I first started having problems with my addiction to photography much earlier then I recognized. It is this thing called denial. I stole from my wifes grocery money to buy filters and film. Heck, I hadn&#39;t even gotten a camera yet. Little did I know where the insanity would take me. When I finally got here, I was sleeping on steam grates...just my Sinar, tripod, and I.
    </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    No&#33; You&#39;ve done that too&#33;&#33;

And I though I was the only one&#33;&#33;
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

I bottomed out when I bounced a check at B&H. Oops. Too much gear in the closet, too little college education in the future. That&#39;s when I knew it was time to stand up and say My Name Is David H and I&#39;m a...

dgh
    David G Hall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin